? ??????????????Keys? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (72 Ratings)??516 Grabs Today. 10234 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??480 Grabs Today. 21203 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

washing machine

I am just gonna say it…. I really miss television and hot water. When your laying in bed and there just seems to be nothing that will turn your brain off for the night to let you drift off in a peaceful sleep and you start to get this hopeless feeling that starts somewhere between your stomach and upper intestinal tract, you know food is not going to solve anything and the minutes are just ticking by. Well in a place like my parents house, my college dorm actually anywhere I have lived up until Ecuador (wait take out Chincoteague island with Maggie, but normally I had enough booze running through me with the summer heat outside that sleep was not a quest) so yeah until Ecuador I would have just turned on the good old tube to some amazing program like “I should be dead” on Animal Planet, or “Jurassic fight club” on History channel, or maybe even the latest reruns of “jersey shore” on MTV. Any good American made English speaking program to just take you out of where you are, put your mind at ease, and coerce you into a wonderful night of dreams.  Unfortunately, the one television I have only gets one very fuzzy station and every single program is all in Spanish. (Too some that sounds like a surprise because I am pretty much fluent, well actually I am fluent in Spanish, but there is something about watching tv in another language, you just have to think too hard, plus their telenovelas are prossibly the worst acting I have ever seen, actually watching TV here is like a direct line to those no stopping thoughts that keep me from sleeping), so yeah not an option.

That brings me to the fact that I have not showered in 5 days. I finally broke down and used a wash cloth to try and get some of the crust off of me and let my hair get wet under a faucet since it was starting to dread. But we are in the depth of the cold season here, and honestly its chilly enough to wear pants and at night put on a sweater. Anyway the sun is just not hot enough to heat up the water tubes any so the water that comes out is fucking cold. Especially at night when I normally like to indulge in my bath time. Tomorrow I should work up a good sweat at my aerobics class, where immediately after I will literally run home to keep the sweat going making the cold water feel relatively bearable. Five days really is not so bad.

Oh and can I say, actually I am not sure, maybe I will whisper instead the two words, that seem so distant to my reality and so wanted… “washing machine” what I would do for a god damn washing machine. Remember when yogi bear would walk into a kitchen or wherever and see a picnic basket and it would be surrounded in the beam of gold lighting that seemed to keep it afloat hovering for his poor drooling eyes. Well currently when I picture a washing machine in my head that’s what is looks like. This large powerful mechanism shiny and white and dazzling outlined in this gold heavenly beam hovering just far enough away from my reach that I know my white girl jump will never make the distance. Meanwhile my pile of dirty clothes are just piling up and I half don’t have the money to get them washed and half feel bad for the poor lady because she has such small hands for my very large pants.

Other than my current desires life is going super solid. My womens football team is faltering a little but I am soo  busy with my other projects I hardly notice. My newest conquer will to be build a new classroom from recycled bottles that are packed with trash. I encourage you all to google it cause it is an awesome project you can do literally anywhere. But the basics are we need the whole community to start packing their washed off inorganic trash into washed out plastic soda bottles, until the bottle is completely stuffed and hard to the touch. After we have accumulated about 4000 of these bottles we will start to build the structures of the classroom and the roof. From there we pull tight chicken wire between the pillars and tie the plastic bottles to the wire in rows. We then fill all the holes with cement and cover the bottles to make a pretty, seemingly ordinary classroom. If all goes well, my town will be cleaner, people will realize a different way to recycle and use their trash, and we will be left with a school room, ready for any kind of natural disaster, to educate tomorrows leaders. So yeah if you are so overwhelmingly taken by this great project feel free to be moved enough to donate to help  buy supplies J the classroom should cost 1/3 of what a normal classroom should cost bringing us to needing about $3,000. Chump change right, no but really I will soon be looking for the money to get this project into a reality so the poorest district of my town can change out an old wooden plank and bamboo room into a nice eco friendly cement one so any support would be awesome.

Read the Hunger Games trilogy (recommended by my amazing friend beth daigle) in a weeks time on my new kindle (thanks to my fabulous mom) and I am in awe. Wished it would have ended differently but that is some of the best writing I have read, blowing me way out of the water in the writing game, sorry poor readers of my blog. But really read the trilogy when you get the chance, besides motivating you to conquer the world it also makes you insanely jealous, why does it always seem these days that the mediocre looking, average personality main character is torn between two handsome, strong, intelligent, loving boys. Its just not fair to get our hopes up like that, I mean I am pretty and all I do is fight for this no money making, fairly built, way too honest ecua novio. Where is my Peeta, or Jacob, I mean I would even take Ron Weasly at this point.

Life is beautiful.  Now get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment